Any major project can become derailed and often businesses can experience issues with a software platform following implementation. Changing business requirements, internal project priorities, and skills shortages can all impact the effectiveness of your implementation project or ongoing operation of your platform.
Whatever the issues you are facing, it’s unlikely that you are the first to experience these challenges. The good news is that we have re-engineered a number of Salesforce platforms of all shapes and sizes. We are adept at understanding the root cause of the problem and providing a robust and pragmatic solution.
As part of our re-engineering offering we provide:
- A dedicated project manager, experienced with re-engineering projects
- A full requirements review, with validation of project objectives with senior stakeholders
- An in-depth assessment of the proposed solution and fit against business requirements
- Alternative solution design options to meet new or modified scope or process needs
- A robust project scope so you can be confident of getting exactly what you need
It can be daunting to consider the possibility of re-engineering a project. Venerate provides the expertise and experience to get you and your team back on track and focusing on core business priorities.